We are a fast-paced software company looking for a positive, energetic, and detail-oriented Finance & Human Resources Manager to manage our bookkeeping, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and human resource needs. This position requires the ability to work with internal and external teams, understand business goals and processes, and coach employees to drive success.
This is a full-time, in-person position that works closely with the executive and leadership teams at Helia Care.
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new employees
- Order required equipment and supplies
- Employee development, performance management, and improvement
- Monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Regulatory compliance and reporting
- HR policy development and documentation
- Company-employee communication
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, welfare, and wellness education
- Bookkeeping: updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Ensure all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Resolve payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Prepare customer statements and posting payments to customer accounts
- Prepare reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconcile cash receipts and deposits
- Analyze financial records for accuracy
- Respond to customer billing questions
- Resolve billing and customer payment issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
Effective, concise communication – written and verbal are required. The capacity to learn quickly and prioritize competing priorities will assist a great deal in this position. You will need technical ability and experience with Google Workspace, VoIP phone systems, video conferencing (Zoom and Google Meet), and CRMs.
Knowledge & Experience
- 4+ years of finance, accounting, or human resources experience
- Intermediate Excel and/or Google Sheets knowledge
- Quickbooks, SAP, or similar
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Demonstrated experience driving processes improvements
- Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring
- STRONG written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well on various teams with different people and roles.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously – orientated on results
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work.
- Ability to identify with the company goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you make – and understanding and communicating when it’s important to shift priorities.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- You keep abreast of current trends/changes related to finance and human resources.
We are a fast-growing healthcare software company that solves the “unsolvable” problems in healthcare. Everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We enable the healthcare industry to deliver exceptional care to more patients by digitally advancing healthcare through creating and delivering innovative technology to solve unsolved problems.
- We do what’s right, transparently.
- We tell the truth.
- We think, communicate, then execute. In that order.
- We respect the pause.
- We convey relevant and accurate information respectfully.
- We have a relentless pursuit for perfection.
- We are customer-obsessed.
- We celebrate differences.
- We act like owners.
- We persevere.
- We value ideas over hierarchy.
- We make big bold bets.
- We build success stories.
Job Type: Full-time, On-Site, Salaried