Clinical Implementation Analyst Job Description
We’re looking for skilled Implementation Analysts to join our team. You’ll be presented with unique challenges to solve in the healthcare industry that goes beyond the traditional view of “digital transformation.”
The right candidate has a solid understanding of hospital/supplier relationships in the context of contracting and pricing agreements for the use of products in the operating room setting. Specifically, you understand how hospitals and/or vendors work together to ensure products are available when they’re needed, how pricing works, and what is included in these agreements. Working experience in Medical Device (Orthopedic, Cath Lab, or Cardiac, etc), hospital contracting/materials management, supplier contracting or Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) is a plus.
The primary role of the Clinical Implementation Analyst is to help the implementation team create a cloud-based, digital representation of today’s manually managed, disparate and often inaccurate pricing agreements between hospitals and suppliers. This requires reviewing multiple files in various formats and working with our internal team to create a 100% accurate representation in our platform. You will not be negotiating or determining pricing, you will be translating what already exists into a digital form. This is a cross-functional role, where you will be working closely with implementation, sales, and customer service teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support our customer onboarding, enablement, and management processes.
- Translate data and information provided by customers to technical requirements for new customer account builds.
- Work with multiple file types and information to collate the information, find discrepancies, and ensure accuracy.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure the implementation meets expectations and timelines.
- Clearly communicate concise, accurate summaries and questions to the implementation team for missing or inconsistent data.
- Proactively collaborate with team and stakeholders to ensure operational performance of day-to-day tasks.
- Manage and obtain required documents and agreements in compliance with company guidelines.
- Provide program management for customer enablement strategy through ongoing analysis with the customer.
- Oversee implementation of customers and ensure proper approvals, terms, validations, and updates are complete prior to deployment in the platform.
- Perform data transmission and provide strategic oversight to ensure information is accurate within the platform.
- Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at enhancing the user, facility, and supplier experience.
- Execute duties with minimal guidance and show strong initiative on process improvement and documentation practices.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
The capacity to learn quickly is important and for that, a strong technical or healthcare pricing/contracting background will help a great deal.
Knowledge & Experience
- Clinical, purchasing, procurement, or contracting knowledge and experience (hospital, vendor, or GPO)
- 2+ years of professional experience working with hospitals or vendors
- Intermediate or advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years applicable Healthcare Supply Chain experience in lieu of degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- VBA, Apps Scripts, or SQL knowledge a plus
- Ability to work well on various teams with different people and roles.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the company goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make – and understanding and communicating when it’s important to shift priorities.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- STRONG written and oral communication skills.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- You keep abreast of current trends/changes related to technology within healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time, On-Site, Salaried