Marketing Manager Job Description
We are a fast-paced software company looking for an ambitious, positive, and energetic Marketing Manager to manage the Helia Care brand, create and publish content, and manage relationships and timelines with our marketing partners to execute on marketing initiatives. Vision and execution are keys to success. This position requires the ability to work with internal and external teams, generate content as needed, and manage multiple projects while maintaining timelines.
You will think of unique and original content that is aligned with our company branding and initiatives alongside our internal stakeholders and marketing partners. You will also suggest creative ways to attract more customers throughout the industry and social media platforms.
In a nutshell, you’re the point-person for the Helia Care brand, working with internal and external teams to ensure marketing initiatives are completed and timelines are met and published content is accurate and consistent.
This is a full-time, in-person position that works closely with the executive and leadership teams at Helia Care.
- Work with the executive team to set and implement the marketing strategy for the business.
- Write and produce informational materials to support internal teams and external communications including knowledge base articles, training videos, and new feature releases.
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors and communicate findings with internal stakeholders.
- Oversee marketing campaigns, track the effectiveness, and report findings to the executive team.
- Negotiate with and manage relationships with marketing partners.
- Deliver marketing projects on time and within budget.
- Write and deliver content and social media plans.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Manage the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Oversee the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
- Support internal teams to plan, create, and publish materials including digital, print, email, social media, and video collateral.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
Effective, concise communication – written and verbal are required. The capacity to learn quickly and prioritize competing priorities will assist a great deal in this position. You will need technical ability and experience with Google Workspace, VoIP phone systems, video conferencing (Zoom and Google Meet), and CRMs.
Knowledge & Experience
- Healthcare and/or Medical Device industry experience
- 4+ years of professional marketing or advertising experience
- Intermediate Excel and/or Google Sheets knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Email campaign and list management
- Writing and content generation experience
- Vendor management experience
- Project management experience
- Video creation knowledge
- STRONG written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work well on various teams with different people and roles.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the company goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make – and understanding and communicating when it’s important to shift priorities.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- You keep abreast of current trends/changes related to technology within healthcare.
We are a fast-growing healthcare software company that solves the “unsolvable” problems in healthcare. Everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We enable the healthcare industry to deliver exceptional care to more patients by digitally advancing healthcare through creating and delivering innovative technology to solve unsolved problems.
- We do what’s right, transparently.
- We tell the truth.
- We think, communicate, then execute. In that order.
- We respect the pause.
- We convey relevant and accurate information respectfully.
- We have a relentless pursuit for perfection.
- We are customer-obsessed.
- We celebrate differences.
- We act like owners.
- We persevere.
- We value ideas over hierarchy.
- We make big bold bets.
- We build success stories.
Job Type: Full-time, On-Site, Salaried