Member Success Specialist Job Description
We are looking for Member Success Account Managers to nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will be the key primary contact between Helia Care and customers with active accounts and will assist the implementation team in building new customer accounts. The right candidate has impeccable customer service skills and loves working in a collaborative, team environment. You can maintain a positive attitude and manage multiple priorities.
You are responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis. You’re interested in developing new strategies to improve client satisfaction and collaborating with internal teams to address customers’ needs. You consistently explore opportunities to add value to customer accounts and enhance your department.
In a nutshell, you’re the main interaction point between an active customer and Helia Care. New customers will have the support of you and our implementation team, but end-users of active accounts will be contacting you directly with questions and for assistance with new features.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support our customer onboarding, enablement, and management processes.
- Use the technical requirements provided by the Implementation team to build customer accounts.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure the implementation meets expectations and timelines.
- Clearly communicate concise, accurate summaries and questions to the implementation team for missing or inconsistent data.
- Proactively collaborate with team and stakeholders to ensure operational performance of day-to-day tasks.
- Provide program management for customer enablement strategy through ongoing analysis with the customer.
- Develop, conduct and assign training resources to Helia users.
- Work with senior leadership and internal peer groups on continuous improvement projects targeted at enhancing the user, facility, and supplier experience.
- Execute duties with minimal guidance and show strong initiative on process improvement and documentation practices.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients within customer companies for business.
- Schedule regular meetings, and discussions to strengthen the relationship with existing accounts.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communication effectively.
- Ensure that client requests are answered timely and accurately.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Work with the Sales and Implementation teams to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills
Effective, concise communication – written and verbal are required. The capacity to learn quickly and prioritize competing priorities will assist a great deal in this position. Technical ability and experience with Google Workspace, VoIP phone systems, video conferencing (Zoom and Google Meet), and CRMs is necessary.
Knowledge & Experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- 2+ years of professional experience working in customer service or customer-facing roles
- Intermediate Excel and/or Google Sheets knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years applicable customer service experience in lieu of degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well on various teams with different people and roles.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the company goals and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make – and understanding and communicating when it’s important to shift priorities.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- STRONG written and oral communication skills.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- You keep abreast of current trends/changes related to technology within healthcare.
Job Type: Full-time, On-Site, Salaried