BUILDING SUCCESS STORIES
We’re a close-knit team working to build success
stories for ourselves and our customers
- We do what’s right, transparently.
- We tell the truth.
- We think, communicate, then execute. In that order.
- We respect the pause.
- We convey relevant and accurate information respectfully.
- We have a relentless pursuit for perfection.
- We are customer-obsessed.
- We celebrate differences.
- We act like owners.
- We persevere.
- We value ideas over hierarchy.
- We make big bold bets.
- We build success stories.
We have high expectations for both ourselves and our customers. If you’re interested in learning more, check out our hiring process.
The Hiring Process
We are always accepting applications and are looking for the right people to hire next… but that doesn’t mean that you’re the right fit, right now.
Our process in a nutshell:
- Submit your application, resume, and cover letter to [email protected].
- The Helia Care team will review your information and contact you for further steps.
- Once we’re ready, you’ll be called in for an interview. Your first interview is approximately 30 minutes and is set for us to get to know you.
- When we decide to move onto the next step, we’ll contact you for a second interview. Expect this interview to last 1.5-2 hours. You should be prepared to show an example of your skills within the interview.
- Depending on the level of the position, you may have multiple scheduled interviews over a period of months.
Helia Care is always looking for the right talent. If we think you’re a fit for our company but we don’t have an open position yet, we’ll keep your information for when we do.
Clinical Implementation Analyst
Finance & HR Manager
Member Success Account Manager
Teams Accepting Applications
We are always accepting applications from great candidates. If you want to work at Helia Care, Inc. but don’t see an open position that fits your skill set, submit your interest to [email protected] with Attention: Team Name in the subject.
We don’t sell. We look for the right customers and identify if we can solve their business problems. In order to be successful, you need to be able to have difficult conversations and identify if we’re the right fit.
We are committed to our customer’s success. For our success team, you need to be an expert on our customers, advocate for them, and help them identify how to better use our platforms.
We provide a high-quality platform and product management is the cornerstone of our business. From Quality Assurance to Technical Building, product management touches every part of Helia.
We are a software company. Development is the foundation of everything we do. Our developers are responsible for maintaining current products, developing new features, and developing new products.